Saturday, 7 January 2012

It's 2012! (Part 2)

Happy New Year, guys! Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas break and is having a great start to 2012! (It's the year of the dragon! I am the sheep by the way, you?) Since this is the first blogging this year, I am writing two posts today (Hope it doesn't bore you..). Here is part 1!

As time flies when you are having fun, it's already second week of January and me and Tom are both back to work this week. We went out Friday night for dinner but it felt so empty everywhere! After the Christmas break of eating cheese, cake and boozing, many of my colleagues were telling me that they'd just do nothing but sleep (yes!) this weekend. Yep, that's basically what we did too! Inspired by one of my favourite blogs, here is our Saturday snap by snap every hour!

10am (after having a long lie in.....)

11am

12pm

1pm

2pm

3pm

4pm

5pm

6pm

7pm

8pm

9pm

10pm

11pm

12pm

Wish I could do this everyday.

Have a great Sunday everyone! (Here is part 1 of the first blogging of 2012!) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...