Sunday, 8 January 2012

It's 2012! (Part 1)

Happy New Year everyone! It's 2012! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Having had my mum over from Japan, I had the best Christmas ever! (Well, probably I'll say this next Christmas again..) It was so lovely to spend time with her and Tom's family and I am glad that she had a chance to experience an traditional English Christmas!

Since this is the first blogging this year I am writing two posts today. Yes! Hope you like part 2 too!


What did you get for Christmas? This Christmas I was blessed with everyone's generosity. I got so many wonderful Christmas presents that I really like. I would like to share with you some of the beautiful things I got...

Tom got me loveliest things this year.  
A windup vintage watch from Etsy, (I absolutely love its shabby look! )
Design Sponge book (This will keep me busy whole year reading!) 
Lavender soap from Liberty (smells heavenly...) 

More lovely stuff from the lovely family and friends. 

Thank you again for the wonderful things! I am the luckiest!


If you fancy more reading, there is part 2 of the first blogging of the year! Have a great Sunday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...