Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Can you dance?


Don't you have those days where all you want is a cup of tea and snuggle up in a sofa and watch a good film? (I can do that every weekend actually!) What are your favourite films that leave you feeling happy/positive/uplifted? I seem to have a soft spot for films that involve dance. That just makes me very happy. Really happy. Isn't that the best thing? Here are few of my favourite films that have serious dancing that I wish I was one of the actors!

どうやら私は、ミュージカル映画がどうも好きみたいなんです。踊りのシーンがある映画をみると自分も踊れる気になってかなり上機嫌になります。(実際は、小さい頃母親のススメではじめたバレエを3日でやめるくらい踊れません。)歌って踊れる人を見ると妙に人生楽しそうに見えるのは私だけやろか?

テンションが低い日に見ると元気になる映画はこちら!

Fame
Classic. The street dance scene is so brilliant that it makes me teary!

Grease
That's how I used to imagine an average day in an American high school would be. :)

The Sound of Music
We did a play at junior high school in Japan and I was one of the girls! (Although I forgot which one..)  Here is the reunion of the casts!

Flashdance    
Didn't you try the one-shoulder look after watching this film? I did! What a feeling.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Once I went to the sing-a-long and that was best thing ever.


P.S. This film is on my list to watch! x








2 comments:

  1. Snuggling up in the sofa with tea, hmmm this sounds tempting for most of the winter nights! I've given you an award on my blog, please pop by to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! I am so glad that you like my blog! How exciting! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...