Sunday, 4 December 2011

Women in their 30s

Hey people! It's only 3 weeks until Christmas! What are your plans for the Christmas break? My mum is coming over to London from Japan for Christmas (Yesss!) and I can't wait to spend some time with her and Tom's family all together. It would be a fun Christmas!

Do you remember last Christmas? London was covered in snow! Oh, I loved it!

 While I can't believe this year is nearly ending, 2011 has been a good year but has had its ups and downs too. It's been 2 years since we got married, we bought a flat, Tom started his Masters at university, work has been really busy etc. I am now 32 and feel that I am reaching to the point in my life where my priorities are changing. 

The other day, I met up one of my lovely ex-colleagues for the first time in a long time who is now enjoying her new career as a life coach. She recently gave up her 9 to 5 job and decided to pursue her passion to help women who are facing some difficulties/struggles in their lives. It was great to see her doing what she really enjoys doing and it was really inspiring! 

Do you have a dream job that is always in your mind? I've always wanted to do something creative for a living but I just never had the confidence to give it a go. I like my job now but I do admire people who are following their passion for a dream job! 

She is now offering a free 40 min life coaching session if you participate this survey (until 15th December)! 


Have a great week everyone! (We are getting a Christmas tree next weekend! Can't wait!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...