Sunday, 20 November 2011

Foggy Morning


Hey people, what a foggy day we are having today! I got so excited when I drew the curtains in the morning and saw the misty world out there! I dragged Tom out of the bed (quite literally!) and we went out for a morning walk in the park. We enjoyed walking through such an atmospheric park which looked totally different from how it usually looks. (I felt like being in a film. No joke!)






I am going to do some sewing for Christmas later on today which is one my favourite ways of spending a sunday afternoon! In the meantime here is some random stuff that made me happy this week. Hope it does it to you too!

I so want this ring. (I am not dropping Tom a hint for a Christmas present. No way.)

Back to the future! Just have a look, it's amazing!

Beautiful Paris. (sigh..)

One day I'd like to live in a house like this (with the dreamy white floor!)  

How cute is this!

Watch out for the Japanese cat! Meow.

I'd throw a party just to get to wear this!


Have a great week everyone!  G x





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...