Sunday, 25 September 2011

Yoga in the Park

Hi guys! What did you guys do this lovely sunny weekend? Me, Tom and Yoko went to London Fields to do some yoga this morning. Yes, yoga in the park! It was such a great way to start a lovely Sunday morning and also it felt so relaxing being outside in the sun! Yoko and Tom had done some yoga before but I am an absolute beginner and I wasn't quite sure if I'd enjoy it at the beginning. Because I am probably the most inflexible person in the world! I can't even touch my toes. (Can you?)

Anyway, the tutor, Pam was such a friendly and lovely lady and she made it very easy for me whilst the other guys were trying some advanced positions like headstand! (My jaw dropped when I saw one of the ladies doing it so easily right next to me!)

Here is Yoko doing it so well. 


This is me trying to relax....

This is me doing my very best to stretch my legs! 


I had enough yoga today. I am going home. 

Gumi x 





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a nice yoga session.I will pop by you blog again..I like your felt badges!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...