Sunday, 11 September 2011

Cheeky Rioters

Hi people, hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am sure no one has forgotten about the riots which happened about a month ago. What happened was terrible and unforgivable. As a funny coincidence, shortly before everything happened I made little brooches of a boy and girl wearing balaclavas as a joke which consequently made people think of the rioters. I gave them to my sister-in-law as part of her birthday present and thankfully she liked it. She has told me that she has been getting some good response! So, this weekend I had another go at making more cheeky rioters...

These are the boy and girl in a balaclava that I made as a joke for her! 



Here are the new ones I made today... Cheeky rioters.

They are very very cheeky. 

People got mad at them and made them clear up! 

All the London rioters should have been given a broom to clean up the mess they made!



Have a great and safe week everyone! Gumi x 




1 comment:

  1. These are amazing!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...