Sunday, 10 July 2011

Not always perfect



Hello guys, hope you are having a great summer weekend. Ever since I started my blog, one of the things I always do intentionally is to keep this my blog space happy and jolly. I want this my little space fun and enjoyable, where I keep something I love, something inspiring and something I find lovely and pretty. So I always try to keep away any moaning or nagging.

But at the same time I don't want to seem happy everyday and I don't want to pretend that my life is always fun because it's not. I do have bad days, I do get annoyed/stressed/tired/grumpy (I get very angry and cry and shout too!) and sometimes I feel like everything is going wrong!

What do you do when you are having a bad day? What keeps you going? I haven't done any creative stuff this weekend but it seems to me that even when I am down and all I want to do is to cry, the more things I make or more pictures I take, or more posts I write, the happier it makes me feel and it helps me get through my day.

Even if your weekend hasn't been perfect either I hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...