Monday, 25 July 2011

2 Years Since


 Hey guys, hope you are having a great start to the week. Exactly 2 years ago today, on a sunny Saturday morning, Tom and I got married in Hackney Town Hall. Yes, it's our 2nd wedding anniversary today! Well, we actually had two weddings, one in London one in Japan and today is our official annivesary which is the London wedding. I am so grateful that we have each other in our lives and I am also looking forward to sharing our future together.


To celebrate our 2nd anniversary, the amazing Clem and Mark Ward from awardweddings offered us a photoshoot last weekend. It was such a nice way to celebrate and we had so much fun! I am so excited to share with you some of their great photos. Here are some more.

 
(Photos by Mark Ward)

Have a lovely week everyone!
Meanwhile here are some wedding themed links for you!


My fascinator that I wore on the Japan Wedding.

If I could ever wear a wedding dress again I would love to wear one by her.  

I love their concept of DIY weddings. Full of great ideas!

Fascinating Indian Wedding.

First gay wedding in NY. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...