Sunday, 15 May 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

Hello lovelies, hope you're having a great weekend! The other day me and my lovely friends went to The Sound of Music sing-a-long to celebrate our friend's birthday. (Happy birthday, Sara!) It was the BEST thing ever! We are all singing our hearts out and had SO much fun!

 You can have a go too! 
"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens 
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things...."

What are your favourite things that make you feel better (when the dog bites and the bee stings)? Here are a few of my favourite things!

1. My sewing machine
I got this for Christmas last year which gave me the idea of starting this blog!

2. Flowers in the front room
When we go for our weekly food shopping I always try getting some flowers. I normally get cheapish ones but they are pretty enough to lighten up our flat! (Those blue hyacinths were only £4.95 at M&S.
We got those pink ones last week. Err..what are they called?)

3. Sleeping in a bed with clean white linens 
I got this eye mask from MUJI in Japan and I stitched on a little sheep.. 
One sheep, two sheep, three shee... zzzz....

4. Green Tea Frappuccino
Trust me. It's DELICIOUS. If you ever get a chance to go to Asian countries, you have to try this at Starbucks.  If I could get it in London this would be my lunch everyday.

 5. Rabbits
They are definitely my favourite animal.
I have one at home in Japan called Mon-chan. (Full name is Monroe.)
The second photo is when she first came home... Now she is 12 years old and still going!

*****************

OK, also my recent secret favourite thing is... Glee!  
Well, I said it so now you know!
Tom hates it but I don't care!

Have a lovely week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...