Sunday, 22 May 2011

Mini people

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! (Well, the world didn't come to an end, did it?) Since I was out till late last night, (Happy birthday Sana&Rich!) I had a relaxed crafty Sunday afternoon... At the start I meant to make a couple mini faces to make it into a broach but I ended up making a whole bunch of mini people!


 Sticking on cutout felt together using fabric glue

Stitch on eyes and lips, also paint pink cheeks using fabric ink.
Cheeky cheeks!

Purple lady with birdcage veil and hazelnut head boy

Japanese ping pong girl and big pink hair lady 

Long blue hair lady and strawberry boy! 

Frenchy boy and mysterious leafy man (He is my favourite!)

Mini faces! 

Hope you enjoyed it.... x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...