Monday, 4 April 2011

My first jumble sale!

Hi peeps, hope you had a good sunny start to the week! It's been so mild in London, isn't it just great? I love it!

Yesterday I had a very relaxed and sunny Sunday morning at a jumble sale where I had my own little space to sell my handmade items for the first time! This is part of my charity plan, Craft Aid, to raise money for Japan so they let me have the table for free. Thank you!

I was a bit nervous at the start worrying no one would be interested in my crazy rabbits... But it turned out that people were actually interested (or more like curious?) and also liked my birdy tote too! (which was the top selling item for the day!) and I managed to collect £57! Not bad for a first jumble! A massive thanks to Tom who helped me throughout the day (He was the sales man) and everyone who liked my items and helped me help Japan!
Here is a little peek at my first jumble experience...

 I didn't know what to do first so all I did was sit there smiling... 

 New colour added - Green and red birdy!
 
I sold my first crazy rabbit and the one with a scarf too!
It was a bit strange feeling to let them go because I actually like them too...


I have donated all the profits to globalgiving with love.
Have a lovely week everyone!  X

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...