Monday, 7 March 2011

Nautical pancake

Hi guys, hope you had a great start to the week! I have still been doing lots of peeping around the web which has become my routine over the last few weeks - there are so many nice things out there and I am getting so inspired! Here are some marine-themed items that I found this week and I wanted to share it with you! 

 

Poor lady whale... I can't stop thinking about her.

  Lovely sailor tote bag from etsy shop. Classic!

Still too cold to go to the beach? How about some pretty shells

Loving the paper boats from selvedge.
  
Couldn't be more nautical than this...

 **************

By the way, did you know that tomorrow is Pancake Day?
I love making pancakes on a weekend, it's so relaxing and feels really "weekend".
My heart is already set on pancakes for this weekend's brunch! 
Mmm yum...


My pursuit for a new project for the weekend still continues... 
Hopefully I can put up my new creation soon!

Happy Monday! X

1 comment:

  1. love those wallpapers!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...