Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Love for Japan

Hello everyone, I have been away from my blog for a little while since Japan has been hit by a devastating earthquake and tsunami. Thankfully my family and friends are all safe but this is not the case for a lot of people. I live in London, far away from home, and I was feeling absolutely powerless and hopeless being way from my country. But at the same time I was also heartened by so many people who are willing to help and give support to the people in need. 

So I also decided to do what I can do... Donation. In my own way. 

I have set up my little etsy shop, Craft Aid, to raise money for Japan. 100% of the profits will be donated to Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund by GlobalGiving. There are only few things on sale at the moment but there will be more to come very soon! (Bear with me! I am trying my very best having a full time job at the same time!) Please come and shop by, hope you find something you like! 



It has been 10 days since and I can see that there are less and less news and reports about Japan day by day. However we shouldn't forget that a large number of people are still living at shelters without enough waters and food supplies at this right moment... 
Let's all give them ongoing support until the day they have their lives back! 


P.S. Thank you everyone who have been very supportive when I was feeling down since.
Love X

2 comments:

  1. Love and support to you Gumi, this is a really good way of helping.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...