Sunday, 13 February 2011

Spining Green Valentine

Hi there! It was such a lovely Saturday yesterday (by the way, we went to see the amazing Totem!) with lots of sunshine but it quickly turned back to a grey Sunday today. Nevermind - it's the perfect day to do some baking! It's Valentine's day tomorrow so I decided to make some cupcakes from The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook that I got for my birthday last year. Didn't feel like chocolate so I went for green. Yes, Green Tea Cupcake!

 It tastes as it looks. Sweet green tea! Relax, it's delicious.


 The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook -  You can't go wrong! 
So pretty just to look at it. 
(another way to enjoy the book! Sometime I just stare at it for hours.)


Well, when I was waiting for the cakes to cool down after being baked, I was making another little present to go with that I saw somewhere the other day and I thought it was brilliant...

One side is me. 

 The other side is the man. Now spin it around... Yes, that's right...


Ha! How brilliant is that! 
Just print out some photo and put it on paper and spin! 
You can kiss anyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! X


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...