Saturday, 1 January 2011

This is where I start

Since I got this lovely sewing machine for Christmas, I have decided to write a blog and post some of the things I make! I hope you enjoy and also that this helps me being creative!

I just love the look! It's a very basic one which is perfect for me!



 The thing I made today is a lavender fragrance bag. I had some dried lavender from Neal's Yard that I bought last year and thought it would a lovely thing to make! I got some cheap materials from the local craft shop and put them together... I have a soft spot for spotty fabric....


Ta-da!
I gave one to my friend and hung one in our bathroom. Now the bathroom is smelling so lavendery.... I love it! 

A Happy New Year!  X

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant!! You've very talented and I can't wait to see more creations!! All the best and success to reasonably Gumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving it! you're making me want to start blogging agin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...