Monday, 31 January 2011

A Little New Friend

Hi there people, hope you all had a happy January! Since I started this blog I have been doing a lot of blogwalking which is giving me a lot of inspirations and making me want to make more things! Last Sunday, being inspired by Martha Stewart and Emily Martin making dolls, I made..... 


 A little new friend.... a bunny!


I wanted to give her a bit of character so I chose some mismatching colour fabric.



This is my personal favourite bit - filling it up with stuffing!


Applying a final touch with a little apron...





Ahoy! Here is our little new friend! I really enjoyed (and also struggled a bit...) the process of making her, choosing the colours, buttons and making the mini apron too! I think she is a very pretty one...
(Well, Tom thinks it's a crazy rabbit but there is nothing wrong with being a little crazy!)

Hope you all have a lovely February! X








2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...